Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #35 (permalink)
LifeInCattleClass
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500LifeInCattleClass 251 - 500
Default Re: Ambrose confronts Mick Foley at Hotel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Now this guy is legit. He should be the one crowds are chanting for instead of boring nerds.
what an asinine post.

you keep calling out Bryan for being boring and not charismatic enough, while your repetitive, regurgitating posts about him is actually cut from the same cloth.

makes it not so fun to read a thread where you contribute - you literally suck the fun out of the proverbial room with this bullshit....geezzz, you seem like an intelligent guy, grow the hell up

and before you say "well, if you don't like it, just skip my post" - that bloody Hindenburg avatar is like a freaking flashlight to the eye - can't skip past without looking - mostly like you can't seem to stop rehashing the same old comments and forwarding DB's sections on your DVR - please, for the love of all that is holy, good and just in the world - for once post something else than the predictable norm

*rant over-skedover*

PPS> you are right, Ambrose is legit

Edit> never mind, I see you are only 25... disregard my post - don't even know why I got worked up now...

Last edited by LifeInCattleClass : 04-03-2012 at 05:29 PM.