Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #34 (permalink)
Tenacious.C

Tenacious.C Tenacious.C Tenacious.C Tenacious.C Tenacious.C Tenacious.C Tenacious.C Tenacious.C Tenacious.C Tenacious.C Tenacious.C
Default Re: Dean Ambrose confronts Mick Foley at WrestleMania Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock View Post
It's cool to see him interact with such a big name, but I don't understand what Ambrose could have against (kayfabe) his generation. Even if I did, I wouldn't like the fact that he was criticising such an amazing generation. Hopefully it's not too long before he's on TV. WWE have an unspeakably big star on their hands if they decide to use him correctly.
Just going from what was said in the video.

The idea I believe they're going with is for him to chastise Foley and the 'extreme generation' for the liberties they took with their own bodies, and how they walked free, how irresponsible they were as 'rolemodels', how it lead to the 'backyard generation' Ambrose 'grew up' in, a period of time that took many of his friends victims.

And he wants to hold someone accountable for it. And Foley seems the best fit for this storyline in the WWE.

I have a feeling this could be the WWE going for a very real storyline, addressing the issues of not doing this at home.