Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #454 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I've seen both and never been greatly impressed by either, and I can't lie modern day puro does very little for me at the top of the card. Its getting to the point where they only have to do a couple of needless strike exchanges or that insufferable 'Wrestler A gets backdropped by Wrestler B but gets up and immediately Backdrops Wrestler B' spot and I'm completely taken out of the match. If you can promise me either of the above didn't occur (or was at least presented in a less offensive manner) then I'll add it to the matches I have to catch up on as I did see it getting discussed on a few boards which tend to be very anti-puro in this day and age....and whilst the match was hardly getting MOTY praise I did see less hate for it than some of the other Puro epics of the past couple of years.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote