Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #383 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

*Holy shit Prince Devitt beat Volador Jr. for the NWA Middleweight Championship! I had found out from a friend of mine a few days ago and my lucha provider hasn't uploaded the match yet. I can't wait to see this. Curious to see who can take it back from Devitt.

*A bit surprised Euforia and Terrible went over Lee and Rush; I'm" a Lee mark so I'm" a bit disappointed he and rush couldn't get the job done.

*Goodness gracious I love Perros Del Mal so damn much, they just signed the very awesome Los Traumas to the promotion in addition to Los Traumaas possibly coming in with them to AAA. I know PdM also signed some Canadian talent to the promotion as well, I believe one of them was trained by Lance Storm.

*I'm" curious to see the AAA/Outsiders joint show to see some of these guys work with Luchadores. The thought of Chris Masters attempting headscissor arm drags and backflips makes me chuckle.

*I got to say that I'm" frustrated that AAA would spoil a potentially great angle with Hart/Evans already. Hart just got back and I would've preferred for AAA to wait to get these guys face to face with other. Though when I think about it they may be building towards TripleMania for a match with these two. On the other hand, it looks like they're going to be doing something with Halloween, possibly a rift between PdM and La Familia.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
Matt_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote