Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Juggernaut Reigns
Kiss my eyes & Lay Me To Sleep

Juggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friendsJuggernaut Reigns needs to make some friends
Default Re: WrestleMania 29 - Anyone planning on going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Parry View Post
Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!
I Would love to Go and PLAN on going this would be my first Real PPV (was going to be at WM 19 but plans failed and had to sell tickets) i live in uk

Only bad thing about going is None of my mates are into Wrestling anymore
BUT if i do Go i will have good Signs a few idea's
We've CENA nuff

I'd rather have The Rock Via satellite
than have Cena live every week.

I'M NOT A JERICOHOLIC!!! I'M AN ALCOHOLIC - Cm Punk

Flight $700
Hotel $1,000
Ticket $1500
Watching Cena Wrestle = 2 MUCH

But Cena Can't Learn More Than 4 Moves!

#Roman Reigns!