Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #436 (permalink)
Ali Dia
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Ali Dia 251 - 500Ali Dia 251 - 500Ali Dia 251 - 500Ali Dia 251 - 500Ali Dia 251 - 500
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Taker v Triple H ****1/2. thought this was so well thought out and exectuted. It was story driven but I enjoyed it immensely. I thought last years was great but this was clearly better.

Punk v Jericho ***1/2. started great but it fell away a bit after that. The counters down the stretch whilst you could see coming were still well done. I expected these two to probably to under deliver and it was pretty much what I expected.

Cena v Rock ***1/4. Again started well, but the structure fell apart when Cena began wrestling more like the baby face when clearly the crowd weren't going to cheer him. Rock having the better of it for a sustained period in the middle of the match threw the structure of the match and as such the crowd weren't into the Rock on offense during that period. The finish was unexpected with an out for Cena.
Ali Dia is offline   Reply With Quote