Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JLA Wrestling

Thread: JLA Wrestling
View Single Post

Old 05-22-2005, 09:48 PM   #81 (permalink)
MBLegend
Moron

MBLegend 0 - 49
Default Re: JLA Wrestling

Great to see you back, I've been wondering where all the top bookers have gone. That was a great show, I'll give you are a full review.

MBLedgends Legend Factor

Opening promo with Vince McMahon was a good way to kick off the show. I wonder who will be the third man in the triple threat match? An open battle royal for the Intercontinental championship tonight, should be extremely exciting. Vince was in character and two surprises were dropped so overall a simple but exellent segment.

Your using the Dudleys great as heels but I don't know why D-Von did all the talking while Bubba just says "yeah". It's normally the other way around.

How did a match between Spike and Rikishi last that long? I thought Rikishi would squash him in a couple of minutes but it didn't seem like that at all. Still a good match and I guess you can't make Cruiserweights look too weak. Bubba Ray and D-Von attacking Rikishi before the match was over causing a disqualification was chaotic and a good move. I wonder what you are planning for Rikishi's revenge.

I loved every bit of this segment. Triple H with a maked friend who holds a baseball bat is very creative and I can't wait to see who it really is. The tag team match at Fully Loaded will be interesting.

A well written match but I would have rather seen Benoit, Mysterio or even Paul London win this match. Not a big fan of Tazz but you could probably make a what would be boring title reign in real life interesting.

Tazz and Mr McMahon together was surprising but will be interesting to read about in the coming weeks.

What a crazy ending to the best match of the night by far. Cruiserweights in the main event is gold and Tajiri and Dragons beatdown on Mysterio left a chaotic feeling to end the show. Can't wait to see where you go with this, it could turn into one hell of a fued.

Realism: 8/10
Length: 8/10
Quality/Entertainment: 9/10
Spelling/Grammar: 8.5/10 A couple of mistakes like Tajjiiri is spelt like Tajiri
Matches/Booking: 8/10

OVERALL: 41.5/50 = 83/100 and a B+

Good show, I'll gladly keep reading and reviewing if you do the same for me.