Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #5716 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Caught the Wolfe/Angle mini-series again.

TP 09 - ***3/4

FR 09 - ****

Very entertaining matches, even if the first fall in the three stages of pain felt a bit flat it picked up well. Kurt's selling of his arm in the TP match felt a bit selective at times too but Wolfe was awesome in both of these. I've been on a bit of a Nigel kick lately

Btw for anyone in the UK Extreme Sports (channel 419 on Sky) are showing TNA: Greatest matches every night @ 11pm which is where I caught this. I've watched like 3 eps this week and its sorta hit and miss but enjoyable at the same time. Don't think the next one is till tuesday but then its every night for the rest of next week too after that for anyone who cares.