Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair
View Single Post
post #122 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2012, 05:35 PM
Brandon_Brownson
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

I'm definitely looking forward to the next oblivion, but the big thing I want to bring up is the news section. While most btb writers like to have their up-and-coming promotions doing extraordinarily well, you've opted to go a more realistic route with the company maybe not struggling, but not exactly having things go as smoothly as they could, especially with the network. I commend you for that big time, because it fleshes out the company more, makes it more realistic! The beginning of a company is generally a difficult time, stars get injured and, while it's a booker's worst nightmare for things like that to happen, you include and embrace those things. I give you major credit for that, and it's one of the reasons that your BTB has been one of the few that I've followed on a regular basis without losing interest (Maybe not one of the TOP reasons- those go to the story lines and characters- but one of the reasons nonetheless). Looking forward to seeing the next Oblivion, mate!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome