Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #5713 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Just watched Samoa Joe Vs AJ Styles - TNA Sacrifice 08/14/2005. It's not quite as good as their Turning Point match, but its still DAMN good and worth a NOMINATION for sure. I'll be throwing it a vote for sure, don't see it dropping from my list since atm its fairly high. You don't have the story of AJ wanting to take Joe down as revenge for Daniels, but you still have the story of AJ wanting to be the first guy to simply take down Joe, and they do a great job telling that story in the match. Joe looks vicious, and AJ bumps like a freak and looks tremendous on offence when he's trying anything he can to beat Joe. Nigel like Lariat nearly fucking MURDERS AJ, and it was cool as fuck to see the rolling cradle too lol (by AJ, not Joe). Gave TP ****3/4, and I'd give this ****1/4. The added story of AJ defending Daniels' honour and the honour of the X-Division in general helps TP be the better match, but not by that much tbh. Give it a watch, everyone.