Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #662 (permalink)
Kane-UK
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kane-UK should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKane-UK should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKane-UK should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsKane-UK should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
They already did a 15-0 DVD. Except it was one disc. And I don't think any of the matches were in full aside from a couple of his early ones (which were short as fuck lol). Doubt they'd release a 20-0 Streak DVD since I don't see them doing another highlight DVD, and having all the matches in full would surely be like a 5 disc set or something and they rarely even release 4 disc sets. Though I do believe Undertaker is deserving of 5 discs, it should be a documentary DVD with 4 discs of matches not exclusive to WM bouts.
The Tombstone: History of the Undertaker DVD was 3 discs and had 21 matches on it, so surely a 3 disc blu-ray would be able to fit 20 matches and a little bit of padding (build-ups to certain important matches etc.)?

However, I do agree with you about the Undertaker being deserving of the "multi-disc documentary and selection of matches" treatment.