Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2012, 12:50 PM   #390 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friendsMatt_Yoda needs to make some friends
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

CIMA vs. PAC for the Open The Dream Gate Championship
DragonGate Infinity #252

Holy hot damn where do I start. Fantastic back and forth between these guys and CIMA did a great job working over PAC's leg and PAC sold well by not doing the little things because of his leg. The ending stretch was insane and had me believing that PAC was legit going to walk away with the Open The Dream Gate title; crazy ass near falls that had me jumping out of my seat like a 5 year old thanks to the stablemates and the crowd going apeshit and playing into every fall. Great finish and PAC looked like he about to die after the match I can't remember where CIMA might've knocked him loopy as he was bleeding from the mouth. As much as I enjoyed CIMA vs. Susumu, this match tops that easily.

****1/2

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND
Matt_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote