Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #915 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

3/24 episode was solid. The opening promo was entertaining. Jay Lethal and Steen were the stand outs, though Davey did a pretty good job himself. I think people give him too much shit for his promos, though I would like to see more energy and passion when he's talking.

The Caprice Coleman/Cedric Alexander vs WGTT was good. I think Coleman and Alexander have potential. I loved the "Sisqo on steroids and Ben Stein's love child" insult. My only problem is that they haven't done much to distinguish themselves and cause anyone to invest in them. It seems like ROH just wants to use them as tag team jobbers (yes, I know they won the match, but that's how they've been portrayed so far).

Cole vs Elgin was good too. I didn't like O'Reilly on commentary. The only good thing that came out of it was me laughing at the way he said "putting $25,000 in my pocket".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johncena-hhh View Post
ROH shows on TV ?? like WWE OR TNA ?? TV ChanneL OR Internet Channel ?

How ROH RATINGS ??
They're on TV only in certain areas. Check online to see if they are on one of your local stations. If they're not then you can watch it on their website. It was reported that 1 million people watch their show every week, but there's no solid proof to back up this claim.