Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #195 (permalink)
BDFW
CHELSEA!!!!

BDFW BDFW BDFW BDFW BDFW BDFW BDFW BDFW BDFW BDFW BDFW
Default Re: ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
GWS didn't embarrass themselves, and the game was quite enjoyable from the patches that I saw. Also loved how my GWS rookies performed in SuperCoach (McDonald with 98, for example). Either they were good, or Sydney were shit. Still, they started better than Gold Coast
Think McDonald might be in trouble with his big bump from one of the center bounces. Personally I didn't think it was that bad but could see him getting 1-2 weeks.

GWS didn't look that bad, defensively they were pretty good as they only allowed Sydney to get 14 goals from 71 inside 50s. When Patton the #1 draft pick comes in for GWS they should be better as they seem to have no target to go to when they went forward. I'd love to see how GWS will go against lesser teams who aren't perceived to be that good this season (Suns, Lions, Port) and see if they can have competitive fairly close games.
BDFW is offline   Reply With Quote