Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Death Note: Everybody Dies...

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2012, 01:08 AM   #491 (permalink)
Femto
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Femto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whoreFemto is a rep whore
Default Re: Death Note: Everybody Dies...

Day 1: A Day like Today

Watari arrived at the NPC with his laptop. The few remaining members of the Kira Task Force gathered around him to listen to L's plan to ensnare Kira.

"We will restart the investigation tomorrow. We cannot afford another day like today. Kira will obviously kill tonight. It is our job to make sure that the damage is minimal. I have my own sources tracking suspects as well. I will make it clear to you tomorrow. Until then, watch your own backs."

Unbeknownst to the traps sprung around him, Kira sat in his room, staring into his Death Note. Another eventful night ahead of him, he was sure.

"Tonight, another will die. The world will know not to oppose justice. Everyone who stands against me must fall..." His hand crept into a bag on his table. "As you die, crying... I will take this potato chip, and EAT IT!"

DUN DUN DUN....

Night time. Don't sleep. Send roles. 12 hours.