Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2011 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-24-2012, 07:45 AM   #3226 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: The 2011 MOTYC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
Suwama vs Sanada - AJPW 31/7/11
I watched this based on Seabs recommendation because I liked their match in 2012 a lot, and it definitely delivered. Great limb workover by Suwama and great selling and comeback by Sanada. I'm becoming a huge Suwama fan the more I see and Sanada is really impressive too. That spot he does were he jumps over the top rope to the outside and hits a dropkick is nuts. I loved how Sanada used his other arm to strike and sold his arm all the way until the finishing stretch where I think he could have sold it a little better but he still occasionally would hold on to it and try and get some life back in to it. So yeah this was great and would easily make my MOTY list for 2011. ****1/4