Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2012, 11:36 PM   #3391 (permalink)
Super Delfin
Working on my abs

Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin Super Delfin
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Let me see...

Waking up early to get my haircut, going to the tattoo place to try and make an appointment for sometime in the near future, maybe getting my bicycle fixed up for some spring and summer riding. Probably not getting high until the Shpongle show on Thursday, but even then not sure if I'll be getting weird. We'll see, I haven't exactly been caring about getting high lately although I've been having weird ass dreams involving drugs. Maybe do some hiking if the weather permits. Perhaps I'll make a psychedelic painting tomorrow.

Hopefully get to hang out with this girl I'm trying to make something happen with is what I'm really wishing for. Might just be getting my hopes up there though, or maybe not. Guess time will tell on that one.

Pretty boring weekend I guess. My one buddy hit me up today to see if I wanted to over to this one guys place to hang out but all they do is sit around and smoke weed and tell the same fucking lame ass jokes and stories, plus everyone over there is so fucking trashy and stupid I can barely stand it. I think he was kind of offended when I said no lol, fuck it.