Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **GFX Help and Resource Thread**
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Necramonium
NWO For Life!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)

Question Re: **GFX Help and Resource Thread**

I got a strange issue with my photoshop, i had to reinstall windows last week, and today installed Photoshop again, i wanted to make a picture with a transparent background, so i did the regular routine, but now every time i save the picture, the blending layers dont seem to save and no shadows and such are not saved, just look at the edges on the picture:

"It's that jolt of electric anticipation as the arena lights go down. It's the first jarring chord as the music hits and the pyrotechnics erupt into sparks that fade to a sizzle. It's that moment when an iconic Superstar emerges and the crowd is instantly ignited into a deafening roar. The fans can feel the adrenaline surging through the stands and they realize they are each a part of the spectacle, a part of the phenomenon, a part of the thrill of wrestling. Each of them will forever be able to say... I Was There, (for only $9,99").

Last edited by Necramonium; 03-23-2012 at 07:14 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome