Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #499 (permalink)
Tony Tornado
Moron

Tony Tornado
Default Re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

It almost looks like WWE tried to ruin this sucession of great episodes of Superstars on purpose. Why the hell would you have a tag match involving Mason Ryan, a divas match, a Titus O'Neill squash and then Ezekiel Jackson on the main-event? Those are probably the 3 worst workers on the roster and they all got a match this week.

Having said that, the opening tag-match was okay. Primo & Epico are always good, even when they're only bumping and flipping all around the ring. I thought Alex Riley was quite good in this. I think he will eventually get another push down the road.
The divas match was actually good for what it was. Natalya is a hundred times better working as a face. It was nice to see that Beth and Natalya didn't suddenly forget they were friends.
Titus O'Neill is horrible. If you need a black man with a Sky High finisher why don't just simply bring back D-Lo Brown? I'd be crapping my pants if I was that small and had to be in the ring with Titus. Poor Yoshi.
I don't give a damn about Drew McIntyre or Ezekiel Jackson so I didn't watch that match. I'm pretty sure I won't regret it.
Tony Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote