Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #359 (permalink)
Rah
The nightmare's dream

Rah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Seabs also had this to say about the match when I posted it in the Puro thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
Starts off great with the potential to be a MOTYC but it just falls totally flat. Booking was bad to have it just go 2 falls. Sanada selling the fuck out of that head shot was awesome and set the match up nicely but the 2nd fall dragged and Sanada never got to make a super comeback and they lost the crowd.

I agree a lot with Seabs (except for the 2 falls bit). I was actually surprised when I saw this on Puroresu Spirit's recommended list, tbh. Like I said in the other thread, I was torn watching in how to call it.

I'm not sure if I'd ever go that high for it, but I suppose it might get better with a second viewing. Sanada's pretty solid, though, and Suwama is Suwama. It shouldn't be mediocre, and it wasn't. Just I'm not sure how much of a MotYC it could be.

Glad you liked the hell out of it, though.