Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 01:55 PM   #530 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
I'm going to watch HBK/Taker 25 and 26 as well as HHH/Taker from last year over the weekend before I head out to Miami. Want to get the whole series right in my head before this damn cell match lol. I watched HBK/Flair from 24 for the hell of it a day ago or so too. Considering the fact that I've decided to completely ignore Flair's existence in TNA, this still held up as an emotional roller coaster ride. I loved it then and still love it now. The crowd response after is just incredible. If I had to stick an old snowflake on it I guess I'd go ****1/4. The actual match itself isn't anything amazing although Flair does bust out a few Godly moves lol. But the emotion, story and fan reaction make this match for me. Flair's match with HHH on the last Raw of 2007 is a little gem for me as well. Great match.
I watched all of these matches within the last week lol. All of them held up from the last time I viewed them. WM25 > WM26 > WM24 = WM27. Magnificent storytelling overall and all four connect which is incredible.

Last edited by Clique : 03-22-2012 at 02:02 PM.