Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #528 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I'm going to watch HBK/Taker 25 and 26 as well as HHH/Taker from last year over the weekend before I head out to Miami. Want to get the whole series right in my head before this damn cell match lol. I watched HBK/Flair from 24 for the hell of it a day ago or so too. Considering the fact that I've decided to completely ignore Flair's existence in TNA, this still held up as an emotional roller coaster ride. I loved it then and still love it now. The crowd response after is just incredible. If I had to stick an old snowflake on it I guess I'd go ****1/4. The actual match itself isn't anything amazing although Flair does bust out a few Godly moves lol. But the emotion, story and fan reaction make this match for me. Flair's match with HHH on the last Raw of 2007 is a little gem for me as well. Great match.