Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #517 (permalink)
Cactus
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Cactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missedCactus probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Savage - Wrestlemania 3
What a fucking match. It's my forth watch of this match and I love it even more after this viewing. The near-falls were great, but it was really the little things that makes this match perfect, such as the planning of all the close falls; they had perfect timing and a perfect set-up. Savage's heel mannerisms were also great. He tried to avoid getting caught up in a speed game with Steamboat and even try and keep him out of the ring. A potential GOAT match. *****

To get into the mood of 'Mania, what's everyone's Top 10 'Mania matches? I'll post mine when I do some more rewatching.