Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2012, 05:45 AM   #512 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Really like Raw 04, but I'm not as high on the SD side of things tbh. Eddie's run was great early on, but I hated JBL winning the title at the time, and while I've gone back and watched most of his title run again and enjoyed it, I still don't think much to the rest of the shows.

05... Raw started off pretty good, didn't like most of SD still. Hell, I stopped watching from around JD to No Mercy (only started watching again because I saw an ad for the casket match and Eddie/Batista at NM about 5 hours before the event started and I ordered it ) and I've yet to catch up on the SD side of things outside of PPV's and the odd TV match here and there (watched everything Undertaker did, essentially, and then the Rey/Eddie feud). Not sure how much of the Raw side of things I caught up with in 05. I think everything as at the time when I wanted to catch up it was easier to get hold of the Raw shows than the SD shows (one day I'll get off my arse and buy them on DVD or something lol).