Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2012, 12:25 AM   #2066 (permalink)
RatedR IWC Star
Little Poppa Pump

RatedR IWC Star 501 - 1000RatedR IWC Star 501 - 1000RatedR IWC Star 501 - 1000RatedR IWC Star 501 - 1000RatedR IWC Star 501 - 1000RatedR IWC Star 501 - 1000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

imo, if i had to blame the ratings on one thing it would come down to the fact that people are bored of the same old wrestlers year after year hogging the spotlight. the majority of the fans want NEW stars and NEW feuds . thats what made the attitude era so great was there were so many new stars being developed to go along with exciting storylines and things felt fresh and interesting and keyword again...new !

the problem is the way wwe books the new stars these days is criminal . look at dolph ziggler for example. the guy was in a title match at the royal rumble on his way to winning the wwe championship . now hes stuck in a 6 on 6 tag match at wrestlemania where more focus is on the gms and vickie/aksana then the actual wrestlers in the match . you could go down the list with ryder, miz, barrett, sheamus ( before he was re-pushed )etc ...and all these guys have been de-pushed and had their credibility taken from them by wwe fucked up retarted booking.

so fans want new stars, new feuds, new matches but wwe either doesnt want to or just cant make stars anymore. so they rely on older wrestlers who ppl are just tired of . like rock for example, hes a huge star but his return last year meant a lot more then this year since he returned last year after a 7 year hiatus . and if look at most of the matches on the card , they feature older wrestlers who just arent as excting or in some cases just plain boring. kane, big show, orton, to name a few

the only match on the card which features 2 wrestlers who are relatively new is bryan vs sheamus and that feud has basically been given 0 hype .

so thats my opinion. im sure some ppl will disagree with me but i know that this is def a reason why i am not too interested in the product right now and maybe others feel the same way