Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #119 (permalink)
Brandon_Brownson
Learning to break kayfabe

Brandon_Brownson Brandon_Brownson
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

First off, sorry it's been a while since I've left you a REAL review. Been busy as hell, I'm sure you understand all too well how that goes. Anyways, gonna review some of the bonus' you just posted

First off, I love the fact that Joe is moving on to the main event scene, and I think that him VS the Worthy Men should be a really good feud. I'm kind of hoping that the Worthy Men expand just a little bit more in upcoming weeks, maybe to include either Hassan or a tag team that could use the rub?

The WGTT promo made me smile a bit. Brought out a lighter side of them without killing the character, but at the same time was very much in character. I can't wait to see Benjamin making what I believe to be his solo debut in AOW. I always loved him as a solo superstar, but that said, I'm hoping that the team doesn't implode any time soon. I can see the gears beginning to turn with Haas being kind of a sore loser, and I have a feeling that, if done right, it could be a beautiful slow burn

As far as the Doane thing goes, it looks like you're wanting to do big things with him, but you realize that you need a few jobbers. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to bring in somebody like Maven Huffman to fill that role so Kenny can move up a bit on the card? Just an idea. Not trying to hate on Maven any, anyone whose read any of my BTB's can tell you that I'm favorable of Maven, but I can't think of many other people who would fit that bill that aren't signed with any of the big three at the time other than him except maybe a Colin Delaney or some shit.

All in all, loving what your doing, as always, and I can't wait to see more! I'm just hoping that school don't set ya back too far!
Brandon_Brownson is offline   Reply With Quote