Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #474 (permalink)
MachoMadness1988
Searching for a new identity

MachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I didn't rank them (which is very unlike me) but it was just what I'd want to see on a WWE DVD In Your House set. Which should have come out 5 years ago. I put the list on here but Ill try and find it.

As for my fav? Tough to say. The Mind Games match with HBK/Foley was so badass. I also really love the main event of Canadian Stampede. Just rewatched that the other day when I watched the Brian Pillman set and the crowd was so loud for that match. God they hated Austin.

Of course HiaC with HBK/Taker was classic. HBK got beat the hell up. I have a buddy who went to that PPV and he rubs it in my face whenever HiaC comes up. He also went to Survivor Series 1998 which is one of my all time fav PPVs.

Im down for some sort of project dude. Message me with some ideas? I have wanted to make a list of the best WWF/WWE PPVs ever for a long ass time. I want to work on my PPV DVD collection. My compilation collection is getting pretty solid. I'm up to 45 now. Most used off of Amazon. Only ones I have paid full price for is the new Rock one, the new Austin one and the Macho Man set.

"I am the devil himself, and all of you, stupid, mindless people fell for it". ~

My top 5 favorite wrestlers of all time
1. Macho Man Randy Savage (RIP...thanks for the memories)
2. Mick Foley (Cactus Jack)
3. Bret Hart (The Hart Foundation best tag team ever)
4. Sting
5. Ted DiBiase (best heel of all time)

Last edited by MachoMadness1988 : 03-18-2012 at 09:59 PM.