Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #470 (permalink)
DETECTIVE FUSCAL
Handing out the Devil's Share

DETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Unfortunately we don't really know you well enough to invite you to join in on a poll. Nothing personal, but the people I do this with are a group of guys I've spent a good few years getting to know (in terms of their wrestling opinions/knowledge etc and personal stuff... though sometimes I wish I could remove some of the person stuff... choking cripple girls during sex? Argh...), and while I don't always agree with them (HIAC 97 is the greatest WWF/E Match ever Mike... bastard) I respect their opinions more than the average forum member and that makes doing these polls so much fun. What was I saying? Oh yeah, uhhh, sorry, can't join in . Nothing stopping you from doing it yourself though lol. Just a case of watching as much wrestling from 00-09 in any promotion and seeing what you like the best. That's what we'll be doing for the most part. Sometimes some of the best matches might be ones we've never seen or even heard of before so there isn't a definitive list of matches to watch before we get started or anything, we just dive into what we have access to and go from there.