Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #468 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2012, 08:10 PM
King Trips
Still the GOAT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

No, I mean as in I have a HUGEEE backlog of reviews here, mostly from 2000-present. The only issue with that, is that they are mostly PPV reviews. I have a majority of PPV's from 00-09 covered, but this obviously dosen't cover the VAST amount of TV matches that are out there.

So what would it be? Watching every match from 2000-2009 on both TV/PPV, not including random house show matches, or would it be more of a big list of fantastic TV/House show matches that could be distributed as required watching for those who were interested in putting together a list. However long it takes, I'm down with making a top 100.

The only thing I ask KC, is a list(dosen't matter how long, if it takes a year it takes a year) of required matches to watch so that I CAN make an efficient list. I SO want in on this.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome