Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2012, 08:35 AM   #454 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post
And how is the vengeance 2005 triple threat? I want to check it out later but did you guys liked it. I mean a big critic point is obviously that cc didn't won but...
I remember it being pretty good. Angle/HBK and the HIAC match blew it away, but the entire PPV was really fucking good anyway and that was just another really good match on a very strong card.

Re: Flair/Steamboat - 2 out of 3 falls Clash match remains my absolute favourite bout between them. Still need to watch some of their older matches though, such as that one from 84. Got something crazy like 20 matches between them (some JIP, some full, some terrible quality lol) on discs, but its getting around to watching them and trying to not burn myself out on their matches (like some people did during the WCW Poll we recently did, and that was only with... 8 matches I think).