Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2012, 03:31 AM   #339 (permalink)
Rah
Dori me interimo adapare dorime

Rah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
Juventud Guerrera vs Zema Ion - X Project 19.02.2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG9MP0N6Klo

Not quite a MOTYC but almost there. Probably would have been if it didn't have fucking Sami Callihan doing a run in for the finish. Juvi looks as super as ever and his offence is incredible. It's a handheld recording and Juvi does a dive and lands right by the guy recording it which was super. Some sweet spots in the crowd on the chairs. Ion looks decent and has some flashy moves that he hits well. Match cuts here and there but I'm certain you never miss anything of note. Not quite great but really fucking good and well worth watching for 10 minutes.
And this was the alternative in creating the draw in the Casas/Panther match. People may have hated the double pin in that match, but interference always leaves a sourer taste in the fans' mouths.

It sort of worked in the context, though, as Sami Callihan & Samuray del Sol needed the heat for their main event match later on and the Ion/Guerrera feud had to carry on to a cabellera y cabellera match at a later date - which may give you the MotY you were hoping for. Though I'd hate to see Juvie lose his hair...