New Users Introduction thread

Tags
wwe
267K views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Catalanotto 
#1 ·
New? Tell us a little about yourself.

- Favorite wrestler(s)
- Favorite wrestling company

And anything else you would like to share with the forum.

Welcome.

#625 ·
- 16. I've been watching wrestling with family since birth, and can hold an intelligent conversation unlike what most people assume about my youth.
- I often quote Lyrics, I love music, and that's something that'll never change.
- CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bad Ass Billy Gunn, Randy Orton.
- WWE, ROH.
- Hmm. America is where I live, but England does seem to have nice people, even though they can be stuck up at times... I don't know, you guys tell me.

#627 · (Edited)
Age - 34
Why you picked your username - Its a Doctor Who thing from the books Birthright & Happy Endings. Many believe him to be the last incarnation of the Doctor. Its my user name for everything though so just force of habit to use it.
Favorite wrestler(s) - Rock Star Spud, The Rock, Killer Bees, Brutus Barber Beefcake, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes and i could go on.
Favorite wrestling company - I watch both WWE and TNA.
Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia? - Scotland is greater than all three but if i had to choose i would go for America as i have a love of New York.

Been watching wrestling since i was 7 when my dads friend recorded Wrestlemania 1 for my brother and i, after seeing Rowdy Piper get beat we were both hooked. Parents then went to get cable for me, my brother and dad to all watch wrestling and so the fandom began in 1985/86.

Also my brother is on this forums somewhere but i dont know his username (Y)

Edit to say that i have been informed by him that he is 'LordLubo'

#631 · (Edited)
Hey erbody

- Why you picked your username: Best In The World
- Current Favorite wrestler(s): CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Christian, Antonio Cesaro, Rhodes Scholars, The Shield(mainly Rollins and Ambrose), AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Bully Ray, Mike Bennett, Briscoe Brothers, and Kevin Steen
- All time favorite wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Chris Benoit, Bret Hart, The Rock, Edge and Mick Foley
- Favorite wrestling company: I watch WWE the most, but I like IMPACT and RoH too.
- Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia? Yes

Finally found a forum to talk wrestling....I'm excited.

#635 ·
#642 ·
Age - 25
Why you picked your username - Daniel Bryan is my favourite wrestler
Favorite wrestler(s) - Daniel Bryan, The Rock, Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, AJ Styles, Austin Aries
Favorite wrestling company - WWE. I watch RAW. Smackdown rarely. TNA occasionally. Used to be TNA fan before HH arrived.
Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia? - I'm English, so I got to go with England.

Long time lurker. :)

#647 ·

Why you picked your username: my favorite decepticon and gladiator of kaon but my real name is Gary

Favorite wrestler(s)undertaker HHH ric flair list goes on

Favorite wrestling company: WWE

Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia?: america

Reactions: NoyK