Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2012, 10:43 PM   #1932 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gebu19 View Post
I've tried a shit load of pre/post/during supps too. All the ones you mentioned, plus more. basically, they pumped me up for my walk to the gym, then 5 minutes in, the pump was gone and I got super tired. eat evenly throughout the day (unless you're doing IF) and your energy should be fine.
Thats because some of them are loded with caffeine and glucose. So you get a big rush of glucose which your body compensates for by releasing massive dump of insulin. Its why energy drinks like red bull and stuff are terrible to drink prior to any exercise.

I don't do pre-workout sups and i really don't take my training seriously enough to want to spend th emoney on post-workout stuff. I tend to prefer stuff like bananas about 60-90 mins before i head to the gym.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote