Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2012, 06:15 PM   #1923 (permalink)
kazukek
Learning to break kayfabe

kazukek should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskazukek should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskazukek should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postskazukek should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Are those 1800 cals net or total per day? I try and do Insanity a few times a week and it recommends 3100 cals a day, and this is not even accounting for my daily 3 mile jog which then states I should be eating 3600, which feels like way to much. I understand that will probably be net 2500 or so, but still feels rather high, but again this could be attributing to my wild cravings if I am only consuming 2000 total per day and I am possibly burning up to 900, for an adult male that might just be too low. Also what type of cardio are you doing?

This is what I hate about nutrition what works for someone doesn't necessarily work for another
kazukek is offline   Reply With Quote