Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Users Introduction thread

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #393 (permalink)
Johnny_XTREME
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Johnny_XTREME 501 - 1000Johnny_XTREME 501 - 1000Johnny_XTREME 501 - 1000Johnny_XTREME 501 - 1000Johnny_XTREME 501 - 1000Johnny_XTREME 501 - 1000Johnny_XTREME 501 - 1000Johnny_XTREME 501 - 1000
Default Re: New Users Introduction thread

Hey, my name's Johnny and I'm 20.
I've been visiting this forum for some time, and I finally decided to register. Already wrote few posts on this forum, and I think I'm addicted already :P
First part of my nickname comes from my first name (not hard to guess), and XTREME is just something I added to it because I like extreme and hardcore wrestling.
I'm from Poland, and as for picking one of those three countries I can't really tell which country is the best, because I haven't been to all of them. Still, even if I had been, I don't think I would call any of them the best, I believe they're all awesome in some way
As for my favourite wrestlers it's all in my sig. What's not there is that I'm a huge fan of Attitude Era, just like many people here, from what I've noticed. But I also think that the current product is actually improving for some time. I'm hoping that all this improvement will lead to a great WrestleMania, which should be much better than last two. It needs to, because in my opinion 26 & 27 were terrible. I think that's all I want to share right now. I'm happy to be part of this community

All times favourites: HBK, Undertaker, Rocky, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle

Favourites on current roster: Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, Y2J
Johnny_XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote