Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #5201 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Yeah they best keep doing DVDs but it's great if it's extra and not a replacement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley Crabtree III View Post
Sounds like a great dynamic in that match. I'd like to see ROH try and do something similar with maybe Eddie Kingston or perhaps...whoever the OVW champ is. Heelish Davey vs. Local Champ/Hero could make for a fun house show main event, especially in a newer market. Obviously, a Kingston match would be bigger than that...but you get my point.
I think I'd prefer Davey to just work as a straight up wrestler rather than trying to work heel or babyface. He had a few heel spots towards the end of the Owens match and they were a bit off. I just don't think he's very good at working a character but the no interaction intense wrestler character thing works for him when he's in a match like the Owens one.