Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - F1 2012 thread

Thread: F1 2012 thread
View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #54 (permalink)
JEKingOfKings
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

JEKingOfKings needs to take rep more seriousJEKingOfKings needs to take rep more seriousJEKingOfKings needs to take rep more seriousJEKingOfKings needs to take rep more seriousJEKingOfKings needs to take rep more seriousJEKingOfKings needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: F1 2012 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOOOOOO Crab paste View Post
Well News around the diehard F1 fans like myself these are the points they mention.

1:The starting show was out of synche for an hour.
2:Lazenby knows fuck all about F1 as we predicted, he just sits there and goes "that's interesting" with Brundle and Damon.
3:Thompson is thick as shit with regard to F1 just like Lazenby.
4:Kravitz is the new Sky weather girl with the stupid car graphic he uses now, waving his hand in mid air looking like a tit.
5:Sky/Pinkham trying to promote "Sky football" with Webber, when he became a Man U fan overnight, stinks of publicity.
6:Thompson dressing up as a dominatrix while interviewing Jenson was laughable and out of place.
7: Damon did well with Brundle I heard.
8:It's early days and the diehards want to see what Sky give on race weekend.

It's nothing personal, it's just F1 fans are a different breed to the Football fans. Slapping good looking women wont cut the mustard no matter the sex appeal as I would rather jack off to the current McLaren...

Don't get me wrong me and my old man are thinking of getting it after the Aussie GP, but they need to consider sacking half of these idiots they have at the moment. Lee McKenzie would be a perfect replacement for either Thompson or Pinkham, then I would get a journalist who knows what they are doing rather than an air head.
Sold.

Watched the Senna movie tonight, great film, great man.

Currently Marking For:
CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Bad News Barret, Damien Sandow, AJ, Cesaro, Paul Heyman, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Jack SWAGGA, Fandango, The Wyatt Family, Goldust, Ryback, The Uso's, Paige, Big E, Rusev, Lana.

Never Forget That Number
JEKingOfKings is offline   Reply With Quote