Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 05:00 AM   #299 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I'm just gonna throw Kofi Kingston vs Dolph Ziggler from this weeks superstars out there. Wrestled at a frantic pace as expected , some awesome counters and some great near falls. I legit thought this match was over 3 or 4 times before the actual finish. Excellent finishing sequence and overall a super fun match for what it was. I usually hate Kofi but he was very good in this. Dolph was excellent as per usual and showed more charsima in this match then anyother.
****+

I'm going watching Okada vs Naito tonight for obvious reasons but I really wanna watch Elgin vs Hero as I'm a big fan of both. I'll post my thoughts either tonight or tomorrow if I get time.