Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2012, 01:22 AM   #3372 (permalink)
Rated Rô
Great One?..

Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
We aim to please.

And Rated R, why do you have to wait for that shit to dry? You do know shit weighs more when it's wet and you probably didn't get as much, right? I remember like a year ago we stopped using one of my fiance's friends for shit because she would always give it to us and it would be very, very damp. Like, have to wait 6 hours so it's dry enough to smoke type of deal. Fuck that, I told her to leave it out or something before she gave it to us after a few times and the dumb bitch left it out for 24 hours and it was so brittle that it turned to dust when I tried to cut it, so she got fired.
I was talking about the joint, I had just rolled/licked it and was waiting for the joint to dry, the bud was fine.

Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote