Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2012, 03:06 AM   #3170 (permalink)
heyman deciple
Working on my abs

heyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new hereheyman deciple better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Just wondering what are people's thoughts on the first season's of Boardwalk Empire & Game Of Thrones.

Haven't started Thrones yet but I'm 4 episodes deep in Boardwalk and I'm enjoying it.

At first, I didn't like the Jimmy character but he's slowly becoming maybe my favorite character.

And Michael K Williams speech to the KKK leader was just some really fine acting.