Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #5157 (permalink)
ViolenceIsGolden
Humbled

ViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a pushViolenceIsGolden is getting a push
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Just got finished watching CZW 13th anniversary show from last month. What a piece of shit. If you watched the great show known as Cage of Death 13 from the ECW arena then don't even bother with this abomination. First of all it takes place in a skating rink that is one of the all time saddest venues for any top 5 US indy promotion major shows I've ever seen. On top of that there's really nothing special or worth your time in any way on this card. Just one ultra violent match on the entire card and it wasn't even really that violent compared to some of the gruesome stuff they've been on a role with as of late. So if your a true hardcore CZW fan I don't even know how you can defend them on this one. The main event is Scotty Vortex who is now the CZW "world" champion who looks like a wannabe CM Punk. He took on some guy I've never heard of who makes Colin Delaney look like a body builder and he was greener than puke in the ring. The tiny crowd they had wasn't having any of the main event either chanting the usual stupid north east indy smark bullshit. I think I heard a John Cena chant in the main event or something and there was no Cena moves done at all. Just bored crowd being pissed off and exhausted.

Oh yeah I almost that UWF got a match with their own guys and story lines on the card. At this rate CZW will be UWF soon.

Last edited by ViolenceIsGolden : 03-08-2012 at 06:32 PM.