New Users Introduction thread

Tags
wwe
267K views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Catalanotto 
#1 ·
New? Tell us a little about yourself.

- Favorite wrestler(s)
- Favorite wrestling company

And anything else you would like to share with the forum.

Welcome.

#1,136 ·
Hey I just joined! I used to be on Wrestlezone but that site is so lame so I said fuck it and joined WF instead. :dance

I love indy wrestling, and I'm just now getting in to Puro & Lucha. I also watch WWE. My favorite wrestlers: Daniel Bryan, Kazuchika Okada, Rey Mysterio (before 2010), Paige, Prince Devitt, Ricoshet and more :)

Reactions: Lariat From Hell
#1,197 ·
Re: The new guy!

Welcome to our awsome forum ! We hope you will enjoy reading that big guys sucks,Batista get X-Pac heat,Cm punk should ended the streak,Dolph Ziggler would be a better face of the company than Cena,Daniel bryan is the best wrestler that ever was but suddently when he hav the titles he sucks ,Brock is ovverrated and he sucks dicks,every Diva except Paige and Aj sucks,everyone is getting buried by HHH and Cena,Sandow should be pushed and be a main eventer and everyone who is 40+ years old should retire !

#1,199 ·
Re: The new guy!

Welcome to our awsome forum ! We hope you will enjoy reading that big guys sucks,Batista get X-Pac heat,Cm punk should ended the streak,Dolph Ziggler would be a better face of the company than Cena,Daniel bryan is the best wrestler that ever was but suddently when he hav the titles he sucks ,Brock is ovverrated and he sucks dicks,every Diva except Paige and Aj sucks,everyone is getting buried by HHH and Cena,Sandow should be pushed and be a main eventer and everyone who is 40+ years old should retire !

whut :renee

#1,215 · (Edited)
:D

Lol thank you. It's hard coming to merica from Uzbekistan and trying to piece together sentences. I'm actually a better typer than I am speaker of English thanks to the US english class system. If you heard me speak english wouldn't understand me lol.

Thank you for welcoming to the website. I think you and everyone else gonna like the humbler tomorrow afternoon. I'm not even sure if I spelled that right but I'm trying lol.

#1,223 ·
- The Dojo Bros were my favorite team at the time I chose it so...
- Shinsuke Nakamura, Chris Hero, Dean Ambrose, Akira Tozawa, Seth Rollins, Tomohiro Ishii, Johnny Gargano, YAMATO, Luke Harper and Solomon Crowe.
- Three way tie between PWG, CHIKARA and NJPW. I'm also slowly getting into Dragon Gate as well.

That clears up most of it.

#1,262 ·
My names Matt, I'm 21, been a wrestling fan since I was old enough to walk. All time favorite, HBK. Even before I was old enough to appreciate his in-ring ability, athleticism, and storytelling, I just idolized him. Current favorite is a little tough. Used to be Punk but now that he's gone, I'd have to say Ziggler. First time I remember jumping out of my seat and getting verbally excited about wrestling in a long time is when he cashed in post WM29. I live in between Pittsburgh and Cleveland so I've got some good options for live events and PPVs, and I'm close to a frequent house shoe venue as well. Just saw my first live PPV at the crazy Royal Rumble we had in Pittsburgh this past year, and I'm talking way too much for a post that no one's going to read.

Regardless, if you are reading this, I'm sure you'll see me around quite a bit, I'm very opinionated and passionate about WWE wrestling.