Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #1871 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Well, isn't that an interesting breakdown...not. The fact that The Rock vs. John Cena is underperforming like this is just mind boggling. WWE, as with everything, have fucked this thing up by letting the 2 of them go out there and try to embarrass each other in front of the world instead of having them work together to build a story and give this match the epic storyline it deserves. I'm simply stunned at just how badly this whole thing has turned out. I bet you don't have that retarded smile on your face now, John, because you're helping turn one of the legitimate biggest matches in wrestling history into this stinking pile of crap. I never thought I'd be feeling so indifferent to this match but after the past 2 weeks, first with Rock and his twitter shit and now Cena with his stupid ass smiling, I don't even know what the hell they're even fighting for anymore.

The only thing that seems to be consistent is HHH/Taker/HBK. Over the past few weeks I don't think it's unfair to say that this is the program that really has people's interest. I wonder why? Oh, maybe it's because when one of them tries to get serious with the other, he didn't get fucking laughed at. Completely unfathomable for John Cena I guess. I digress here, that's a pretty strong opening for the show and I can't help but feel that had it gone on at 10pm it would have done ever better than that. Speaking of which, the tag match that did go on at 10pm did just alright but I don't think that's necessarily a good number considering the HUGE numbers the HIAC has been doing in that same spot. I'm not even going to bother getting into the video package stuff. I don't care.

For next week with Taker/HBK I think that has to go on 10pm. Or maybe they will let either the concert or rap go first, then the next one at 10pm and then do Taker/HBK at the end because people will know that it's happening at the end and therefore should all tune in to see it. I don't know. I'm looking forward to Taker/HBK, I'm looking forward to Jericho/Punk (hopefully they get promo time although with such a promo heavy show already I doubt it) and I don't know what to feel about Cena/Rock. I have a feeling this is going to blow up in their faces tbh. This thing needs some substance and FAST.