Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #294 (permalink)
EffectRaven
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

EffectRaven needs to make some friendsEffectRaven needs to make some friendsEffectRaven needs to make some friendsEffectRaven needs to make some friendsEffectRaven needs to make some friendsEffectRaven needs to make some friendsEffectRaven needs to make some friendsEffectRaven needs to make some friendsEffectRaven needs to make some friendsEffectRaven needs to make some friendsEffectRaven needs to make some friends
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubz View Post
ROH Homecoming - Hero vs Elgin
Awesome match. Hero brought back some old school stuff and started doing the flippy/athletic stuff he used to do before the match and it was pretty funny and got the crowd behind him. Hero is definitely better as a cocky heel dominating a match, but he did really well here getting dominated by Elgin and he plays a really good sympathetic babyface. Once Hero gets his comeback going and they go into the finishing stretch it gets really great with some awesome nearfalls that had me thinking it was over. Hero also trimmed a lot of the fat off since he returned at Final Battle which was good to see. Now this is where Elgin looks like a beast, catching Hero, throwing him around and dead lifting him into a suplex. Probably my favourite Elgin match so far, but it's Chris Hero and that dude can play any role in a wrestling ring so it was no surprise he made Elgin look good and had a great match with him. ****

The best ROH match this year, and the most I've enjoyed one in ages. Hero owns.
I really, really wanna see this match being a huge fan of both men