Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2012, 05:03 AM   #1799 (permalink)
lisa12000
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

lisa12000 251 - 500lisa12000 251 - 500lisa12000 251 - 500lisa12000 251 - 500lisa12000 251 - 500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I think one of my huge problems with Rock and Cena is that their seemingly real life differences are being played out on camera; There are 2 many reports out there now suggesting real life beef so to me no smoke without fire; Now assumng this is the case (and if its not then Cena should go to hollywood as well)then i feel like this has got in the way of business; There is far too many personal feelings in these promos, too many times where the purpose is to embarrass on a personal level rather than just to advance the feud and the fact it is due to real life beef sometimes makes it really uncomfortable to watch; Its like they are working to purposely destroy and momentum they had, rather than working together to give us a great storyline; Its like watching 2 kids in a playground trading personal insults just to get at each other and ive got to the point where i dont want to hear them talk anymore, i just want them to punch each other and get it out their system

The reverse of this, is Taker/HHH/HBK; the intensity of the promos, the storyline, but mostly the fact theyre working together within the storyline to give us something we can invest in; This has had the reverse effect to Rock/Cena; Its taken something that no one was interested in seeing again, and made it for me the most anticipated match on the card!!!

All this to say, i am not surprised at all the ratings have remained static!! Rock/Cena has managed to lose all momentum, have destoryed this feud between them and i, for one, cant wait for it to be over and hopefully they move on to other things

OR it could all be a work, even if its a shit one, and i may look very very foolish thinking its got a base in personal feelings