Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #1796 (permalink)
PunkDrunk
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

PunkDrunk should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPunkDrunk should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsPunkDrunk should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

rock is more popular than hes ever been, thats why hes in hollywood and not a full time wrestler. wrestling sucks right now, rock returns and we have no sellers and haters galore. This will only get worse, wrestling and its fans have lost the performance art aspect of wrestling to the point that 40 raws out of the year have a mundane, predictable tag match with zero intensity..,yet were arguing why nobody watches. if hhh v taker wasnt happening and rock stayed away (2 years ago youd have argued takers age, hollywood star etc) i wouldnt even watch mania. i never thought id say it but this roster holds no interest for me, too much ring work and not enough charisma is killing it. throwing the rock in when the horse has bolted aint solving anything. ho hum... cena v miz v adr v punk at over the limit sure sounds like fun.. again. as it will next year... again. maybe raw will draft orton so hell face cena... again. well at least rock was put in his place, well done haters in the back