Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #1794 (permalink)
DesolationRow
A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us... --Franz Kafka

Location: In the Captain's Tower, Refereeing the Fight Between Ezra Pound & T.S. Eliot
DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InkL View Post
I dont understand Why people blame John cena for such things. He is the top babyface of the company, this is what top babyfaces do. What about hulk hogan in the 80s? HE ALWAYS WON. What about Steve austin? Most of austin's feuds were one sided infavour of austin and in the actual match, he pins them clean.

All this hate on cena is unfair.
Reading comprehension will help you in life.

Cena coming out on top and winning on a highly frequent basis has never annoyed me. (I think.) I've actually given him a lot of credit for putting guys over (much more liberally than either Hogan or Austin, for that matter). Recently treating 80-90% of his opponents like a joke, however, is simply harmful for everyone. For Cena, it means winning accrues him less, because, after all, the guy he went over didn't really pose much of a threat anyway, and for the other guy, it generally tends to make him look like crap with next to no credibility at the main event level.