Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #1791 (permalink)
JasonLives
Searching for a new identity

JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives JasonLives
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Im suprised the viewership was that low. I didnt expect any big number but not like that.

The Rock is not the same draw he once was, people just has to understand that. I said it last week aswell, its the same when Hogan went to TNA. It did big at first but it fell after that. The Rock is nostalgia, and you can only go so far on that. None of the Attitude Era guys draw big these days, not in the long run.

And at this point I think people just want the actual match to take place.
But the main problem with The Rock/Cena is that there is nothing major on the line. I still dont feel why the match is so important for both men.

If they wanna pop a rating the coming week, they need to make the next show feel like "must see". When Raw has ended for the last couple of weeks, there hasent been that feeling. So far the main feuds have been very respectfull, its a lot of talking. No sneakattacks, no brawls, no nothing.

Last edited by JasonLives : 03-06-2012 at 10:31 PM.