Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)
View Single Post
post #1780 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hardcore Show View Post
I wonder why WWE stopped doing that.
I think WWE started liking the whole "just wear your own merch" idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
Thanks.

To give them their due, I liked the way they had Miz rock his suits. While it's accurate that Miz sort of took that template from Jericho, frankly it's always felt considerably different because whereas Jericho wears conservative suits in a conservative manner, Miz has had outlandish, colorful attire to highlight his "celebrity."

I really hope they breathe some new life into him, perhaps as soon as this next Raw in his home city. Whether it be a face turn, a new aggression, whatever. Whatever you think of him, it just seems wrong to continuously undermine the most recent new kid on the block in the sphere of Wrestlemania main events. I'm sure they'll zap him back to life at one point or another but the principle of it is actually more irritating to me than anything else. It's like saying that Daniel Bryan could be in Miz's place one year from now--in fact, it's certainly saying that, since Bryan's push and overall treatment by WWE, while very generous, isn't close to what Miz had behind him going into last year's 'Mania.
I don't mind Miz. He's never been a favorite of mine but I also didn't have a problem with his title reign and it was a fairly long one. I don't understand his treatment at the moment unless it's something to do with that R-Truth situation. I agree on his style though. He gave himself a good look.

Evolution was great with that. They need more 'high class' sort of heels that dress like that. Barrett or McIntyre could work.

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome