Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #1779 (permalink)
DesolationRow
October's Colors Are Orange & Black

DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
The street clothes thing is a really good point. It did sort of add to promos when guys like Trips, Orton, Batista, etc were in suits. It makes you feel like they're not just gonna be rushed into a match in 3 minutes.

Another great post Deso.
Thanks.

To give them their due, I liked the way they had Miz rock his suits. While it's accurate that Miz sort of took that template from Jericho, frankly it's always felt considerably different because whereas Jericho wears conservative suits in a conservative manner, Miz has had outlandish, colorful attire to highlight his "celebrity."

I really hope they breathe some new life into him, perhaps as soon as this next Raw in his home city. Whether it be a face turn, a new aggression, whatever. Whatever you think of him, it just seems wrong to continuously undermine the most recent new kid on the block in the sphere of Wrestlemania main events. I'm sure they'll zap him back to life at one point or another but the principle of it is actually more irritating to me than anything else. It's like saying that Daniel Bryan could be in Miz's place one year from now--in fact, it's certainly saying that, since Bryan's push and overall treatment by WWE, while very generous, isn't close to what Miz had behind him going into last year's 'Mania.